- Religious Reasons - Religious discrimination Sikhs have been facing since 1947.
- Economic Reasons - Why Khalistan is needed for economic prosperity of Sikhs.
- Social and National Reasons - Current social and national problems Sikhs are facing in India.
- Educational Reasons - Problems with Indian educational system and absence of Sikh history in schools.
- Punjab River-Waters Dispute – Issues relating to Punjab’s river waters and misuse by the Indian government.
- Water and Hydel Power Issues – Article provides an in-depth discussion on unconstitutional policies regarding Punjab’s water and hydel power issues.
- Punjab Under Political Stronghold – Explains how Punjab state is subjugated and suppressed under political control of the Indian government.
An Independent State